Indoor Air Quality Products and Services
Proper ventilation, air cleaning and humidity control can make a big difference in your comfort and health. Argent Heating and Cooling offers a wide variety of indoor air quality products designed to make your home more comfortable. We can serve your indoor air quality needs, from humidifiers, to air cleaners, to the proper type of HVAC filter, to duct cleaning, sealing and repair…
Indoor air pollution can actually be worse for you than outdoor pollution! People spend the majority of their lives inside their homes and buildings, so clean indoor air with low levels of dust, particulates and contaminants and the right level of humidity is more important for day-to-day health and comfort.
If you want cleaner, healthier indoor air, we can help supply and install the latest air filtration systems, air decontaminating UV lamps, dehumidifiers and humidifiers.
- Unusual and noticeable odors, stale or stuffy air
- Noticeable lack of air movement
- Dirty or faulty central heating or air conditioning equipment
- Damaged flue pipes or chimneys
- Un-vented combustion air sources for fossil fuel appliances
- Excessive humidity
- Tightly constructed or remodeled home
- Presence of molds and mildew
- Health reaction after remodeling, weatherizing, using new furniture, use of household or hobby products, or moving into a new home
- Feeling noticeably healthier outside the home
Why Our Indoor Air Quality Products & Services?
In our region, central cooling often causes us to rely on the heating and cooling system to re-circulate the air in the home. Fresh air is no longer introduced through windows. Moisture, contamination and thermal control problems result. Improvements in the HVAC system address all three problems:
- Have the HVAC system inspected and cleaned to ensure proper function
- Install a programmable thermostat
- Consider installing a humidification and dehumidification system
- Measure ventilation and install a ventilation upgrade into the existing HVAC system
At Irvine HVAC Masters, we believe that your indoor comfort solutions should include clean air purification, filtration and abatement solutions that improve the quality of your indoor air, because our customers deserve to breathe cleaner, healthier air. Please call Irvine HVAC Masters today so that we can assist you with your Indoor Air Quality needs.