What would happen if you never changed the oil in your car? Or, what if you never checked your car’s tires for wear? Like your car, your home’s cooling and heating system requires regular maintenance and service to operate safely and efficiently. Without it, serious problems can develop, causing you a great deal of damage to repair.
The Irvine HVAC Masters maintenance agreement, we provide you with regular system checks. It’s a bi-annual planned check-up and service. The maintenance completed is designed to meet or exceed all manufacturer and extended warranty requirements for system maintenance and surpasses the recommendations set forth from the Department of Energy and most utility companies. Our agreement will keep your system running at its peak.
What you will get from our maintenance program:
- AC Maintenance – One precision tune-up, professional cleaning and rejuvenation of your air conditioner, plus one safety check, usually in the early spring or summer.
- Furnace Maintenance – One precision tune-up, professional cleaning and rejuvenation of your furnace, plus one safety check, usually in the fall or winter.
Our maintenance program goes beyond the typical HVAC service contract include:
- System Lifespan – your system could last up to twice as long. It’s like getting two air conditioners and two furnaces for the price of one. The annual service you receive as part of your our membership could double the remaining life of your air conditioner and furnace.
- Save Money and Be “Green” – Your savings on utility bills could easily pay for annual service. Plus, conserving energy is important to the planet’s health.
- Breakdown-Free Guarantee – One Hour Annual service helps reduces breakdowns and club members receive a reduced diagnostic fee and a 15% discount on all repairs.
- Premier Client Rewards – As our member you enjoy special privileges. If you ever need service, you’ll receive priority service scheduling when setting your appointment.
- Inflation Protection – Our membership is available for a low monthly fee. Check with your service technician about how you can save with our membership.
If your heating or air conditioning breaks down in the middle of a cold January night or on a hot afternoon in July, Our Maintenance Program is a welcome relief. Members of the plan receive a 20% discount on any repairs needed. Day or night, service technicians are standing by for all of your HVAC repair needs. It’s the best kind of insurance you can get; knowing your family will be comfortable, warm and toasty in your home, all winter long and cool and carefree through the summer.
Contact your local Irvine HVAC Masters member to find out about a HVAC system maintenance plan for your home. Whether you’re heating and cooling system is old or new, our HVAC experts are ready to take care of your comfort needs. You’ll find working with them to be a breath of fresh air!